Saturday, May 29, 2010

I learnt so much yesterday

I went to PWTC to attend PETAH, the abbreviation to something like 'Pesta Intelek dan whatever~~?',, i think that was a great event and will be continuing for another 2 or 3 days??? i dont know


Always the huge fan of public speaking, especially debate.. i went thru all kind of predicaments, just to b there~


Woke up early, to tag along my sis to HKL, because she's gonna gimme a ride to PWTC, but she gotta fulfill her duty as a doctor first ( she's on call yesterday)...My sis 'smuggled' me to the only-staff-area and i witnessed peculiar gadget doing experiment on its own accord (of course its computer stimulated)..


weird smell and everyone was wearing..lab coat..haha


And jargons too, pathology?? endocrinology??? (forgive me if the spelling's wrong, its not typos!)


No numbers, equation and all the s**t, the elements i found most soothing


Then at 12, taaaadaaaaaa, PWTC, berdebat dengan usul "Penempatan guru di kawasan pedalaman wajar', kami pembangkang


1st speaker, macam biasa la, aku belasah je...


then, Kay from UiTM gave me a pass worth RM 20 (how can i repay that?), together with Habibah, i visited the place with many booths including PETAH's booth


I remember the back of my hand was stamped with YOUTH 10', (note: it hasnt fade yet)


Thats all, then Habibah went on debating with Dayah from UTM and her sis.


I  decided to leave, hop on the commuter heading to Mid Valley to meet my sis there


Then we went to Carefour Bandar Tun Hussien Onn, indulge myself with food


Today im going back to Johor ( driving)


I learnt so much yesterday.........


Syukur, Alhamdulillah.....