Swing and swine
I
Swine
Just a few days ago, our neighbour fret upon a few boars seem to loiter around our neighbourhood. The neighbour was quoted saying:
"habih ubi hok kito tane, nyo make ko bab*"
"tengahari gak napok la family bab* dok bersiar-siar atas jale tar"
I voice out my concern to my husband, for fear the boar might make way into our house area. My husband's reply was:
"toksoh rusim, rumah kita berpagar, bab* buke pandai melompat"
II
Swing
Just this morning, my fear confirmed to be true. My husband leaved for work at 6.15 am every morning, and I usually followed suit at 6.35 am. This morning, as I was ready to start my journey to workplace, the creature was waiting right outside the house, near the gate. As we exchanged stares and glances, we both startled and swing our way back to the opposite direction (luckily).
note: I can tell the difference between boar, pig and swine, just that i chose to use all terms alternately 😂
The most importantly, i'm not swearing, but rather referring to the real animal
No comments:
Post a Comment