Friday, January 10, 2014

Couch

Today, i sat on a couch, staring emptily at the television, without turning it on first. It went on for about half and hour, then tears slowly running down my cheeks.

My body started shaking from the uncontrollable sobbing, it is making me tired, so i lie down, on the couch. Clearly the couch cannot accommodate my height, i was in a curling position for about two hours. The first hour i lie sideways facing the television, for another hour, i just staring blankly at the rotating blades of the fan.

I got so much to mourn, i got so much to get upset over, wasting my time on a couch seems like the only remedy to cure my worn out heart.

I am tired. tired of waiting, tired of all the excuses, tired over shamelessly enjoying other's happiness, without any prospect of getting mine.

I wasn't really sleeping, sleeping is a luxury i cannot afford now.

The clock is ticking, my life is wasted by every second passed.

I just wanna stay in this couch

No comments: